Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lonely

Most of the time I am lonely. Most times I am able to push it aside and get on with things. Today for some reason it is hard to do that. I will keep trying. I have found if I keep myself busy, I'm unable to dwell on it. That is probably why I get the things done that I do. It's not because I'm ambitious. I don't like to feel self pity. There are a lot of people who have things a lot worse than me. In fact, things really aren't that bad. I am able to take care of myself. Maintain both places, do thing I enjoy, do a bit of traveling. I really am very blessed. I just get lonely. Max is my best buddy. He is 5 years old now and I couldn't ask for a better companion. Well maybe. He could help out with the chores. I've tried to teach him how to pick up sticks and pile them. He just kinda looks at me like, "I don't think so". So, I will get on with my day. I do feel a bit better having shared this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment