Saturday, December 15, 2012

I find I am lonely a lot. Polly's estate is all done. Her house is mine now. The boys and Keith were very generous {I think} and deeded the house to me. First thing I did was put in a new range. It was installed Thursday and looks really nice. I also had the HUGE pine tree taken down. There is a lot of wood from it. Next fall I will sell it for firewood. The big pieces of log I'm hopefully going to have made into benchs. I am slowing making progress on things that need done. Feels good. I have started running again. Last year I hurt my knee somehow and could hardly walk. Finally went to the doctor. Got a cortizone shot and ta-da! I was better. Then I was real leary about running. A month ago I decided to give it a try. So far, so good. I am actually enjoying it. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My cousin and her family came and we had a fantastic time. We made apple turkeys. See pic. I have been reading the Book of Mormon. This time it is finally sinking in. Like I get it. I understand what is meant when it is said "Feast" on the words of the scriptures. It has made me more content and I feel a peace in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a lot of fun over there! Cute turkeys and "Santa".

    ReplyDelete