Thursday, May 8, 2014

Return........................

Got back today from spending five days at my cousin Cami's place. She always checks on my blog, I told her I would start posting in it again. Wow! So much has happen since lat post. I'll catch up as I keep posting. Driving home today, with my dog Max I got thinking. I do my best thinking when I'm alone driving or doing something that doesn't require much thought. I was wishing I could take away all the sadness and loneliness in the world. My heart aches when I hear or know of people going thru a sadness. I want to just hold them and soothe away their tears and fears. Let them know that they are loved and not alone. At times when I have felt down I always know that my Heavenly Father and Jesus love me personally. They have provided ways for me to feel comfort and be watched over. I also know that what ever happens to me that Jesus knows EXACTLY what I am experiencing. This is one of the things that he suffered in the garden. Such Love he has for me and everyone to have done this. So,I know I can't take away all the sadness in the world. Like the story of the man and the starfish. I do what I can. {Starfish Story. There was a man walking along the beach. Lots of starfish had washed up on shore and been stranded. As he walked along he would pick them up and toss them back into the ocean. Another man saw him doing this and commetted, "You can't hope to make a difference by saving a few of the thousands of starfish." The man answered as he picked up another one and returned it to the ocean. "Made a difference for that one." So, each day I hope I can make a difference in someone's life. Even if it is a small difference.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love spending time with you! Your perspective on life brings me hope and happiness. Thanks for coming and spending time with us. Thanks for reminding me that I am loved.

    ReplyDelete