Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the Begining

Nov. 22, 2009

Where to start. I am Sheryl Gayda, commonly known as Sam. Dan is my husband. We have been married 29 years. Most of them happy. Majority rules, right? We have two boys. Kris 28 & Jacob 24. Kris is attending BYU Idaho majoring in geology. Jacob has the degree in business management & production. He works at Con-Agra. We live in Burbank, WA where we can see the Columbia River. Things we enjoy to do are, horses, camping, backpacking, nature observation, scuba diving & motorcycle riding. We have 2 horses, 3 dogs, some farm cats, bird, fish tank, goat and 8 alpacas. Starting to get into the alpaca fiber business. All in all, Life is Good.

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    I just saw the news about Dan's cancer. I want you both to know I am thinking about you and praying for a miracle.
    Tammy Damskov (former TRRC member/secretary)

    ReplyDelete