Tuesday, November 24, 2009

minutes

Dan is doing good. Getting all the blood work and othe stuff done before starting radiation. I think he has met with all the doctors that he needed to. Make some phone calls tomorrow. {the ones who were suppose to call today and didn't} Since it is Thanksgiving weekend radiation probably won't start till Monday. Hey, cancer doesn't take holidays off, start it NOW! I find little things will really irrate me. When something I've been waiting for in the mail didn't come today I wanted to throw the mail. Really hard.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know that cancer doesn't take holidays off. I have a friend who is a rad tech here on this side who will be working on Thanksgiving.

    I'm sorry that Dan has to wait. It's a horrible process. I know that I keep talking about my father-in-law who is also dealing with cancer right now. He is home from Yakima and in Richland, but has to heal from his surgery before they will let him start his radiation and chemo.

    Our thoughts are with you, Dan and your family along with Carl and his family as everyone is dealing with this horrible disease.

    We love you,

    Camille & family

    ReplyDelete