Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Services

Dan's funeral will be held on Saturday July 31. Burbank L.D.S. (Mormon) church building at 11:00 a.m. Viewing is Friday, July 30 from 3:00 to 8:00 at Mullers funeral home in Pasco and on Saturday from 10:00 to 10:45.
I already miss him so much. We did so many things together. Who is going to help carry some of my stuff when I go backpacking now? I feel so lonely. My dog, Max won't let me out of his sight. He was right there the whole time. Up on Dan's bed with him or on the big bed by it. I am so blessed to have such a special dog.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sam, I want to come to the services on Saturday, but I can't. We have a family trip that we had planned for the summer. We would love to come see you for a weekend and help out around your place, maybe early fall? I think about you all the time and the conclusion I always come to is that you're a tough cookie and you'll be ok...And you have the BEST family! I'm sorry that I won't be there on Saturday. Love you, Cami

    ReplyDelete