Thursday, July 29, 2010

Onward

This is the hardest thing I have ever done. My family and friends have been great. The few friends I called Monday dropped everything and came running to be with me. I can not thank them enough. They made that day and moment easier fo me. At times I stop and think "whatever am I going to do"? Dan supported me in EVERYTHING I did and allowed me to have my adventures. I know he is still there supporting me and wants me to continue enjoying life and having my crazy adventures. My knowledge and testimony of the gospel and the atonement will get me thru this.

I miss him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sam- May the Lord keep you close in his arms during your time of grieving...I pray for peace and strength for you and your sons...lean on the Lord for comfort, he will see you through. I am so sorry...Dan was way to young to go already, but the Lord wanted him home..no more pain and finally at rest and peace.

    Sincerely, Sue Bumpaous

    ReplyDelete